New RMA Requests|
RMA requests can be made through e-mail. However, for the fastest results please use the online RMA request form (the link is provided below). Our RMA staff will try to send you a response within 24 hours.
Wiston Group RMA Policy
Please complete the RMA Request Form above and submit to Wiston Group Inc. *No RMA requests by fax will be accepted* If all the information (i.e. invoice #, serial #) is correct a RMA number will be issued within 24 hours. The RMA number you are assigned by Wiston Group is for inspection purposes only. RMA numbers are effective for only 15 days after they are issued. You will receive credit or replacement only under the condition that the merchandise was purchased from Wiston Group and under the Wiston Group warranty policy and period. All merchandise received by Wiston Group will be inspected and tested. All returns will be processed contingent upon test results.
Note: Any merchandise without proof of purchase and RMA number that do not match Wiston Group's database will be returned to the customer under customer’s own cost.
Condition of RMA Policy
- Products shipped by Wiston Group come with a limited one-year warranty (some items may vary). Wiston Group warrants these products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Any Wiston Group product that fails will be repaired replaced with an equivalent or better component or a credit will be issued at our option. Wiston Group warranty does not cover merchantability, fitness or application of the products.
- The DOA period is 15 days from the date you receive your items. Any items returned for DOA must be in its original package with all accessories and supporting documentation.
- All claims of any shipment errors must be reported on same day of receipt of products. Damage claims must be made within 3 days upon receipt of the merchandise. Recipient must report to freight carrier FedEx immediately when damaged boxes are received. Risk of loss passes to purchaser upon shipment of product from Wiston Group's facility.
- Customer must contact Wiston Group for a Return Merchandise Authorization number to return any item. All returns must include a copy of the invoice as "Proof of Purchase" & a copy of the RMA request form. Do not return any accessories if item are for replacement or repair, Wiston Group is not responsible for any lost accessories, disk, cable, etc.
- Items returned for credit must be in its original package with all accessories, all supporting documentation and in resalable condition. Improper packaging may void the warranty.
- Wiston Group may, at its sole discretion, exchange products or portions of a product. Any exchange will be made in accordance with Wiston Group’s exchange policies in effect on the date of the exchange.
- A minimum restocking fee of 15% will be charged on all goods returned for credit, unless proper authorization is obtained to waive this fee. No requests for refunds are accepted after 7 days of receipt of items. ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED FOR SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS.
- All credit, refund, exchange and fees will be assessed at the discretion of Wiston Group once the items are received and inspected. Do not apply the balance of your subsequent order(s); it will result in a credit hold.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Limitation of Liability. Any liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed. Wiston Group’s liability in all events is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
- Motherboards. In most instances, we encourage you to send motherboards directly to manufacturer to expedite processing. For motherboards that cannot be shipped directly to the manufacturer, the following applies: There are no returns for credit. After we identify the problem, a replacement will be supplied.
- Refurbished items. The item is sold 'as is' and there is no warranty unless otherwise stated in the invoice.
- If items are sent to Wiston Group without a RMA number or an invalid RMA number, Wiston Group will not be responsible for any loss or damage pertaining to these items.
- If an item has been previously RMA, customer must provide us with the previous RMA number as well. All RMA replacement products carry a 3 month warranty from the return date on the RMA return slip if no proof of invoice is supplied.
- LCD monitors carry one year full warranty, 2nd year parts & labor (does not includes tube), 3rd year labor only. We encourage you to contact manufacturer to expedite processing on all name brand LCD’s.
CPU and Memory returns
Note: To check RMA status please sends e-mail to email@example.com. Please allow two weeks before checking your RMA status. You must have your RMA number to be able to check your RMA status. Wiston Group will return all regular RMA items within 30 days. For all HP items, we provide service within 30 days only. After 30 days, please contact HP directly. IMPORTANT: After a valid RMA request has been made it is best to check the RMA status of an item within 3 months from the date it was issued. An item's RMA status is effective for only 3 months after the date of issuance. It becomes your sole responsibility to check your RMA status the expiration date. Wiston Group reserves the right to reject or deny any RMA request after the RMA status of an item has expired.
- No credit for CPU and Memory Products. Replacement only, unless it is DOA.
- CPU (OEM). DOA period is 3 days. Warranty period is 90 days, unless otherwise stated.
- CPU (Retail Box). DOA period is 7 days. Warranty period is one year. We encourage you to send CPU directly back to manufacturer to expedite processing.
- Memory (major brand). There are no returns for credit. Warranty is 3 years, unless otherwise stated.
- Memory (OEM brand). There are no returns for credit. Warranty is 1 year, unless otherwise stated. Warranty is void if warranty sticker is removed from memory – no exceptions.
- Sales representatives are not authorized or trained to handle RMA matters.
- Any order or shipping discrepancies must be reported on the same day of receipt of products.
- Any physical damage to returned products voids the warranty.
- Customer must contact Wiston Group for a Return Merchandise Authorization number to return any item. All returns must include a copy of the invoice as "Proof of Purchase".